Monday, April 16, 2018

New Sets of Hand Painted Safety Eyes

A set of 12mm hand painted safety eyes, round pupil

Hand Painted Safety Eyes for Amigurumi

When you need something extra - personality to your amigurumi toys, here´s some new sets of hand painted safety eyes, I´ve listed to my shop: Tinyamigurumi.  They are all hand painted by me. Most of the eyes are unique, because I mix colors, create some effects or add pearl or golden effect. I´ve painted these gourmet sets for amigurumi makers who are really into handmade things from start to finish. I like to use very fine yarns and crochet hook is also important, not to mention stuffing. Yes, stuffing for amigurumi toys is significant, will come back to that in my next posts. 
So, if you are looking for hand painted safety eyes for your own amigurumi creations, you are most welcome to my shop. 

a set of 15mm hand painted safety eyes, round pupil

A set of 15mm hand painted safety eyes, slit pupil

A set of 12mm hand painted safety eyes with golden effect. 

A set of hand painted safety eyes "Teddy". 








No comments:

Post a Comment